In a recent podcast interview with Family Looking Up, I talked about Mom Guilt; what it is, what it can do to us, where it comes from and what we can do about it.
Come listen to the podcast and learn what you can do about Mom Guilt.
Also download the Free Guide that is mentioned in the episode to gain greater knowledge and implement the tools.
DECREASING HOLIDAY STRESS
Do you want to have a more fun, peaceful and enjoyable holiday season?
Watch my FREE video and learn some tools to decrease your stress during the holidays.
When we are comparing ourselves, we are often comparing our insides to someone else's outsides. This can lead down a path of misdirection. We oftern do not see what others struggle with and what their lives are truly like. Also when we compare with ourselves and how we used to be or how our parents were, we can also lead ourselves down a path of frustration.
DOWNLOAD MY FREE GUIDE TO HELP WITH THE COMPARISON TRAP
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
Tips for New Years Resolutions and a FREE GUIDE!
1. Write your goal down somewhere
2. Be Specific on what achievement looks like. Make it measurable
3. Create a plan of how you will break that goal down into steps
4. Tell others about your goal for accountability
5. Track your progress
6. Create rewards along the way
7. Don't beat yourself up for not being perfect
8. If you are setting more than one goal, set them in different areas of your life i.e physical, spiritual, family, emotional, work, community, personal ect.
9. Ask for support and help
10. HAVE FUN
I have create a Free Guide for you to do all the above mentioned tips.
HELP KIDS FOCUS
I Sat down with Hillary Hess of the Helping of Happiness podcast to discuss helping kids focus better throughout different times of the day. I teach how Mind Body Bridging tools and techniques can help those struggling with ADHD. I gave some great tips as parents, as well as tools you can use yourself. I specifically cover being more attentive in the classroom, during homework, and better sleep habits. Also make sure you download the free guide to help your kids focus.